Being an Expat can be a wonderful experience and great opportunity to recreate yourself. There is no denying that some of the time you will feel abandoned and lost, but with a true sense of who YOU are and with clear personal and shared goals, it’s an amazing opportunity.
- Are you finding yourself in yet a new country?
- Are you struggling to understand the “culture” both at work and at play?
- Have you put your career on hold in favour of following your partner abroad?
- Are you feeling like you’ve lost your own identity?
- Do you feel resentful for the sacrifices you feel you have made?
- Do you feel guilty for leaving aging family members back home?
Having lived in South Africa, Belgium, Switzerland and now the United Kingdom, I believe I have a pretty good idea how you are feeling, .
I work with expats who are ready to define who they are and how they want to be in their “new home”. We’ll reconnect with what’s important to you and how, no matter where you live, you can be the best you!!!
What I am not is an expat consultants who are experts at finding the right accommodation, the right schools, fitting into the local community, etc, my service is tailored so that you can rediscover Yourself and still enjoy the opportunities provided of living abroad.